Servings: Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: easy
This is such a healthy power drink. If you add more water and lime juice its a great summer drink. Or you reduce the water and get the ultimative energy boost to stay healthy in winter.
- 1 liter water
- 2- 3 limes
- 2 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup or brown sugar
- 2 cm peeled ginger
- some mint leaves
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Slice half of a lime, the rest squeeze.
- Slice the ginger.
- In a heat proof bowl or carafe mix together all ingredients (except agave syrup).
- When cooled, add the agave syrup and some mint to garnish.
- Serve with ice cubes to get the total refresh experience 🙂