Servings: 3 bagels Time: 15 mins Difficulty: easy
So simple yet so good. If you feel a bit lazy and crave for a delicious snack the classic guacamole bagel might be the right thing for you!
- 3 bagels
- 2 avocados
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 lime
- 1 small onion
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Dice onion and garlic and one of the tomatoes.
- Mix both avocados, the diced onion, garlic and tomato with the juice of the 1/2 lime until it reaches a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat bagels in oven for 5-8 minutes until they are crispy.
- Cut the other two tomatoes into thin slices.
- Cut bagels in half and cover the three bottom halves with the tomato slices. Add guacamole on top. Put top half of the bagels on top of guacamole. Done!