Mousse au chocolate
Servings: 3 jars Time: 20 mins Difficulty: easy
This Vegan Mousse au Chocolate Mousse is super airy and creamy, absolutely indulgent and is melting in your mouth! To create a chocolatey cloud with only 3 ingredients, isn’t that great? And don’t be afraid of aquafaba (chickpea water). It is such a cool thing. You just cannot make anything wrong with it because you cannot over-whip it.
Give it a try, you will love it. And all you not-vegan family members and friends will love it too (like ours :))
- liquid of 1 can chickpeas (420g can)
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 package cream stiffener (Sahnesteif)
- optional: 1 tsp. hazelnut butter, cinnamon or gingerbread spice
- Melt the chocolate in a small pot set onto a saucepan filled with boiling water. Stir the chocolate until they completely melt. Set aside and let it cool down a bit.
- Place the aquafaba (chickpea water) with cream stiffener into a container and whip until you obtain a foam with very stiff peaks. Don’t be afraid of over-whipping, this is not possible.
- Drizzle the chocolate carefully step by step onto the whipped aquafaba and gently combine the ingredients, using a spatula.
- If desired add a tsp. hazelnut butter or a little maple syrup if you prefer it sweeter.
- Transfer into glasses, place it into the fridge to set for at least 2 hours. Decorate with fruits right before serving. Enjoy 🙂