Servings: 4 Time: 60 mins Difficulty: easy
Chocolate lovers hands up 🙂 We love all kind of chocolatey things but we were looking for a recipe we can enjoy without bad conscience. So we used zucchini, to get a moist texture and a banana for a sweet taste but still very healthy and natural. And this recipe is OIL-FREE. Can you imagine? But you would never taste it.
- 200g oatmeal
- 100g shreedded zucchini
- 40g peanut butter
- 200 ml. plant-milk
- 50g cacao
- 30g sugar
- 80 g flour (2/3 cup)
- 4 tbsp. cakao powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. natron
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- optional: a bit cinnamon, an espresso or for chocolate lovers, you can add 30-50g dark chocolate.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C/ 350°F upper lower heat.
- First blend the oatmeal in the food processor to a fine oat flour and set aside.
- Now blend the zucchini and banana, then add all the other ingredients.
- Transfer the dough to your brownie bake tin.
- Bake the Brownies for 50 minutes. But keep an eye on it, because it really depends on your oven and your bake tin.
- Chill the brownies for an hour.
- Drizzle melted chocolate, icing sugar or maple syrup over the cooled cake.