Servings: 1 bowl Time: 10mins Difficulty: easy
- 50-60g oatmeal
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp. flexseeds
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1/4 of an apple to bite on something
- 35g frozen spinach or a big hand fresh spinach
- 45ml water
- opt. 1tbsp.coconut flakes
- 1/2 an apple or a bit apple sauces
- Put all dry porridge ingredients into your breakfast bowl, then add water, raisins and apple and let it soak a bit.
- Put all smoothie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie over the porridge layer and decorate with seeds, fruits and berries of your choice or drizzle some nut butter on top.
- Enjoy and feel free to replace ingredients for one another!